Monday, February 27, 2012

Puppy Care ... from my point of view. FOOD



Woof
Today I really haven't nursed my puppies at all. And!! when I ate three breakfasts (don't ask how I got them) and regurgitated the food nicely for my seven week old babies everybody had a fit and ran around with cloths and mops. Honestly I hope they feed them as well as I had planned to feed them.
When puppy comes home it is the best idea to keep them on the food they were on from the time they were three weeks old. My puppies are eating a mix of Acana Wild Prairie and Horizon Legacy food. This is fairly expensive food but it is cheaper than the vet bills.
The picture is of me in my youth. I was the Easter Bunny that year.
The puppy is Poppy. She enjoys all of her meals.
They are just beginning to eat some dry food and that can make a puppy choke if they are too enthusiastic. We spread it around for them and mix it sometimes with food that has been soaked with hot water.
These are a quality foods. Sadly none of the Supermarket foods are very good and we shop at the pet shop. The pet shop gives out treats to mums like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment